Mobile Admin 6.1 | What's New
Mobile Admin 6.1 has brought some new features to be aware of:
- A native iPad client to take advantage of the iPad's size and power.
- Rove Monitor: monitor the ping status for any system and monitor the CPU/Hard Disk/Memory of your Windows systems.
- CA Change Management support
- Symantec Backup Exec Dashboard Feeds
- Android Dashboard - Android 2.2 users with ProPlus can now take advantage of the Mobile Admin Dashboard
- Android TN3270 and TN5250 terminal emulation types are now supported on all Android platforms
More details can be viewed in our release notes:
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Mobile Admin 6.1 | What's New"
If this article does not provide the solution you need, please consider visiting our community forums on thwack or contacting SolarWinds Support. Please use the following form to provide comments that help us improve this KB article. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.