Local character set is not displaying in a localized SolarWinds Orion installation
Locale-specific characters are not displaying in a localized installation of SolarWinds Orion.
If you are using Google Chrome to view your web console, you may need to configure the browser display language, as indicated in the following steps:
- Click Customize and control Google Chrome (wrench icon) in the top right of your browser, and then click Settings.
- Click Under the Hood in the menu on the left.
- In the Web Content section, click Languages and spell-checker settings.
- Click Add.
- Select your local Language, and then click OK.
- Confirm that your local language is selected in the Languages field, and then click Display Google Chrome in this language.
- Follow the instructions provided by Google Chrome to make the changes take effect.
This issue may also be seen if you are installing a localized version of a SolarWinds Orion product on a non-localized (i.e. EN-US) operating system. For more information, see the following information from Microsoft:
This article applies to:
- Orion Platform 2012.1 and higher
- Orion NPM 10.3 and higher
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "Local character set is not displaying in a localized SolarWinds Orion installation"
If this article does not provide the solution you need, please consider visiting our community forums on thwack or contacting SolarWinds Support. Please use the following form to provide comments that help us improve this KB article. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.